Strategy & Planning About us
The Strategy and Planning Directorate areas of responsibility include:
- Developing and reporting on the Strategic Plan 2020-2025 and performance measures.
- Advising the Principal, University Secretary & Compliance Officer and Executive Team on strategy, policy, information governance and corporate governance.
- Advising on the University's Outcome Agreement with the Scottish Funding Council (SFC)
- Providing secretariat support to a number of high-level committees, including the University’s Court, Executive Team, Audit and Risk Committee and Fees Strategy Group.
- Providing management information to enable the University Court and Executive Team to take informed decisions.
- Providing management information reports and dashboards through the SUnBIRD (Strathclyde University Business Intelligence Reports and Dashboards) system. Staff can request access by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leading on University-wide governance matters.
- Co-ordinating the University's student related returns to the SFC and Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA).
- Facilitating business planning and external & internal performance monitoring.
- Analysing and reporting on benchmarking data and external performance indicators.
Further information on the University committees and the Charter and Statutes can be found on our University Governance pages.
- Wesley Rennison, Director of Strategic Planning
- Michael McDaid, Head of Planning & Business Intelligence
- Peter Black, Strategic Planning Manager
- Kate Jack, Senior Strategic Planner
- Christine Finnigan, Senior Policy Officer
- Kirsten Fleming, Business Data Reporting Analyst
- Chris Hinds, Strategic Planner
- Gerard McAtamney, Senior Business Data Reporting Analyst
- Jan McGhie, Policy Officer
- Chris Mochan, Corporate Governance Officer
- Ruth Woods, Business Intelligence Report Developer
- Rene Oudega, Business Intelligence Analyst
- Sarah Parry, Senior Policy Officer
- Allison Shelvey, PA / Administrator
- Dan Wedgwood, Head of Governance & Public Policy
- Vacant, Administrative Assistant
Information on Data Protection, Freedom of Information or Records Management can be found on our Access to Information pages.
The charts linked below present the organisation of the: