Your parchment (degree Certificate) is an official document. It proves that you have a University of Strathclyde qualification. It includes Undergraduate degrees, Postgraduate degrees, certificates, and Diplomas of Higher Education.
Please note the following:
- only one copy of your parchment may be in existence at any given time
- a replacement parchment can only be produced if the original certificate has been lost, stolen, or destroyed - not where it's temporarily mislaid or inaccessible
- we do not provide duplicate certificates - your original certificate becomes invalid as soon as a replacement has been issued
- only one replacement can be ordered - certificates will only be sent to the applicant and not to a third party
- the replacement certificate will be in the current University format - it will state “(Duplicate) Reprinted on …”. This will not affect the validity of the certificate
- replacements will bear the name of the graduate as they were known at the time of graduation - names cannot be changed retrospectively
If you need a replacement certificate you should make your request via the University of Strathclyde Online Shop. The cost is £35.00 and payment can be made by either debit or credit card.
The University reserves the right to refuse to issue a replacement certificate. A full refund will be given if the University is unable to provide a replacement certificate for any reason.
We are unable to reproduce certificates for courses that were completed at Jordanhill College of Education before the 1993 merger with the University of Strathclyde. You can buy a Transcript via the Online Shop or request an Academic Verification Letter.