We offer a number of postgraduate and short courses which cover a range of topics and abilities, from essential statistics for those new to the subject through to more advanced modelling techniques suitable for experienced professionals.
We're here to meet your needs
All our training courses can be tailored to meet the needs of your organisation. If you're an organisation with employees who require training in a specific subject, speak to us about commissioning a bespoke course, or programme of courses.
Example training courses
- Four day mathematical and statistical modelling for environmental scientists
- One day training course in medical statistics
- Four day course on network analysis
- Two hour session on quantifying risk for engineers
- Half day introduction to computer algebra
- Four day course on Bayesian Methods
Spring 2018 Courses
We're running two postgraduate courses in collaboration with Natural Environment Research Council (NERC) in 2018.
- Bayesian methods to quantify uncertainty and risk in the Environment
- Raising your game by developing mathematical modelling skills