Why should you take this course?
Do you want to enhance your data analysis skills? This short course could help. Both full time and distance learning options available.
- Increase your knowledge of foundation level probability and statistics
- Gain confidence in analysing real life data
- Plug the skills shortage on your CV
- Insight into studying MSc Applied Statistics in Health Sciences*
- In collaboration with the Animal & Plant Health Agency
This course gives you the choice of either full time or distance learning study. Our full time course runs annually in September and consists of two weeks of full time study at the University of Strathclyde.
Alternatively, you can choose to enrol on our distance learning option, which runs over four weeks online. Please enquire for information on start dates.
GCSE/Standard Grade level mathematics or higher; or relevant experience in working with data/statistics.
*Receive 20 credits towards the Applied Statistics in Health Sciences MSc by taking this course. Please note that entry requirements for the full MSc differ from this introductory module.
£700, plus optional £50 examination fee (module participation certificate award).
Various discounts are available. Please enquire for details.