Please note: The University does not accept cash for student fees.
The easiest, quickest and preferred payment option. Payment can be made here for the following:
- Student Invoices/Fees (including deposits)
- Commercial Invoices
- Pre-Sessional English Language Fees
- Outstanding Invoices
Recurring Card Payment (RCP) can be set up for:
- tuition (only at registration)
- accommodation - If you wish to set up an RCP plan please contact email@example.com
- Amending card details on active RCP Plan - Please ensure you use the email address you used to set up the RCP plan.
Follow the links above for more information.
International Payments Platform
The University of Strathclyde has partnered with Convera to give International students, parents and sponsors and easy and affordable way to pay for tuition and other educational costs in their local currency.
Please note that payments made by or on behalf of individuals residing in a sanctioned country, regardless of if the payer is based in a non-sanctioned country, cannot be made through Convers's GlobalPay for Student. Sanctioned countries are listed below:
- North Korea
- Crimea, Luhansk and Donetsk Territories
Benefits to you:
- Payment by bank transfer or online e-wallet
- Convenient payment methods including UnionPay, AliPay, Geoswift, Trustly, etc.
- Mobile friendly interface for a seamless payment experience
- Multi language platform
- No transaction charges from University of Strathclyde or Convera
- Favourable exchange rates compared to most banks
- Online payment tracking service
- Customer support service to help with every step
Bank: Bank of Scotland
Bank address: 167-201 Argyle Street, Glasgow, G2 8DJ
Sort code: 80-11-80
Swift/BIC code: BOFSGB21009
Account number: 00605248
IBAN A/C number: GB91BOFS80118000605248
Account name: University of Strathclyde
To help us identify the bank transfer and allocate this to your account please ensure your bank quotes details of payment, i.e.
- your name
- student number
- applicant number
Please note the remitter/payer is responsible for any bank charges incurred. Once payment has been sent please email a copy of the bank transfer document to the Banking Team email: firstname.lastname@example.org.