We're delighted to be able to offer our students access to the University’s travel provider Key Travel. They will be operating an online booking portal specifically for Strathclyde students to help you arrange your travel to Glasgow.
What do Key Travel offer?
- access to a wide range of flight options
- 24/7 traveller support services
- special fares due to key travel negotiating directly with airlines. These special fares could include reduced students rates and additional baggage allowance
- in the 24 hours prior to your trip, you will have access to Key Travel’s support team should there be any disruption to your trip
- you’ll receive ongoing travel updates from Key Travel in case of any changes/disruption to your booked flight
This is an optional service and you are under no obligation to book your travel through Key Travel. We would still encourage students to shop around online to find the best rates and routes from your city. If you have already made travel arrangements please progress with these as normal.
How to register
To access this service please register so that we can set up your account with Key Travel. Once this has been done, you will receive an email from Key Travel with your log in details. This should not take any more than 24 hours after registering but please allow for two working days.