Daily drop-in at the Chaplaincy Centre or contact a Chaplain online to make an appointment for a listening session, pastoral or spiritual. You can talk to us about anything!
Chaplains are available in the Chaplaincy on a drop-in basis at the following times:
- Tony (Interfaith Chaplain) Mondays 1-3pm
- Tara (Church of Scotland, Christian Chaplain) Alternating Tuesdays 12-2pm
- Aparna (Hindu Chaplain) Alternating Tuesdays 12-2pm
- Satwant (Sikh Chaplain) Wednesdays, 1-2pm
- Natalie (Buddhist Chaplain) Thursdays 12-2pm
- Rebekah (International Student/ Christian Chaplain) Every 2nd Friday
- Rameez (Muslim Chaplain) Every 2nd Friday 12-2pm
- Meg (University Chaplain & Interfaith Minister) Wednesdays 3-4pm, Thursdays 12-2pm, Fridays 12-2pm
To contact a Chaplain online, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.