- registration information will be emailed to you, usually around six weeks before the start of your course. Find out how to register online
- make sure that you arrange accommodation as soon as your place has been confirmed. Get more information about our accommodation
- to help you start university life smoothly we’ve got a useful Arrivals Checklist for you to follow
We’re here to support and help you throughout your time at Strathclyde. Our advice centre, advice hub, student health service, chaplaincy centre and student counselling services are available to all students. Check out our student support information.
We’re also committed to providing an inclusive learning and working environment for people with disabilities or those who need additional support for learning. Get more information about our disability services.
Fees & funding
Please ensure that you have paid your tuition fees before you register. To find out the fees for each course please go to the appropriate course page or view Postgraduate tuition fees for 2016/17 entry.
We have different methods for you to pay your tuition fees either in full or instalments. Go to our finance pages to find out the options.
Early payment discount
We offer a discount of 3% for the full advance payment of tuition fees if you meet the following conditions:
- you must be a full-time student and fully self-funded (ie you are personally responsible for paying your fees and are receiving no other funding such as a scholarship or your fee has already been discounted)
- payment must be received by the University on or before the deadline date. If you’re paying by bank transfer the fund must be in the University’s bank account on or before the deadline date. No refund will be made if received after this date
- payment of fees must be made in advance in full. You’ll receive the discount in the form of a refund one you’ve registered and qualifying conditions have been met. Refunds will be made end November 2016
- 31 August 2016
- 29 July 2016 (for PGDE students)
Scholarships & funding opportunities
We offer many different scholarships and funding opportunities for students. Check out our scholarship search to see what you can apply for.
Student Financial Support Team
We’ve a dedicated Student Financial Support Team who provide advice and help to you on financial matters. You can contact the team at:
The Advice Centre - Student Financial Support Team
16 Richmond Street
Glasgow, G1 1XQ
+44 (0) 141 548 2753