Once you have met all of your conditions and accepted your offer then your application will go through a final check. Following checks, there are just a few things you need to do before arriving at Strathclyde:
- registration information will be emailed to you, usually around six weeks before the start of your course. Find out how to register online
- make sure that you arrange accommodation as soon as your place has been confirmed. Get more information about our accommodation
- to help you start university life smoothly we’ve got a useful Arrivals Checklist for you to follow
We’re here to support and help you throughout your time at Strathclyde. Our advice centre, advice hub, student health service, chaplaincy centre and student counselling services are available to all students. Check out our student support information.
We’re also committed to providing an inclusive learning and working environment for people with disabilities or those who need additional support for learning. Get more information about our disability services.
Fees & funding
We have different methods for you to pay your tuition fees either in full or instalments. Go to our finance pages to find out the options.
Scholarships & funding opportunities
We offer many different scholarships and funding opportunities for students. Check out our scholarship search to see what you can apply for.
Funding & Financial Support Team
We’ve a dedicated Funding & Financial Support Team who provide advice and help to you on financial matters. You can contact the team at:
The Advice Centre - Funding & Financial Support Team
16 Richmond Street
Glasgow, G1 1XQ
+44 (0) 141 548 2753
Our international community
We have a lively international student population made up of students of over 100 different nationalities. We provide expert advice and support to our international community and can help with:
- student visa extensions
- immigration advice
- advice on working in the UK
- financial queries
- advice on travelling outside the UK
- general welfare issues and support
This service is provided by The Advice Centre located on Level 1, McCance Building. Find out more on the Advice Centre website.