At Strathclyde, we'll provide secure accommodation for every new eligible student where you can make friends and feel at the centre of university life. To make your time here as easy and straightforward as possible, we have a dedicated Residence Services team to help you all year round.
Collecting your student card
As part of your registration, you'll need to upload a photo that will be on your student card. Please ensure that your photo meets the photo guidelines and is uploaded in the correct orientation as it will be used for card production. If your photo doesn’t meet the guidelines it will be removed and your card will not be produced until you upload a suitable picture.
If you have uploaded a suitable photo you can now make an appointment to collect your student card.
Please note card collection appointments will be available on a Tuesday and Thursday each week from Tuesday 2nd August 2022.
If you have missed an appointment, you'll be able to collect your card from the Student Experience Helpdesk on Level 4 of the Learning and Teaching building; Monday to Friday from 10am until 3pm.
Before you book an appointment please read the following important information
- you must complete online registration for the current session before making a card collection appointment
- make sure you have uploaded a suitable photo per the photo guidelines
- if an unsuitable photo is uploaded, we will cancel your card collection appointment and you will be emailed to advise you to upload a new photograph
- please only attend if you have an appointment to collect, i.e. no groups of friends please to reduce crowding and allow for social distancing
- you should collect your card from the Student Experience Helpdesk on level 4 of the Learning & Teaching building
- in order to collect your student card, you will need to provide identification e.g. passport, driving license, entitlement/Young Scot card, BRP, Strathclyde mobile app
- enquiries should be sent to email@example.com