Position entrepreneurship as something for everyone and ensure every Strathclyde student and staff member is provided with opportunities to develop an entrepreneurial mindset through participation in a range of entrepreneurship opportunities.
To develop entrepreneurial mindsets, we will launch a sector-leading approach to Entrepreneurship for All. As part of this approach, we will:
- Launch a new Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship module, which will be integrated into every Strathclyde Business School undergraduate course and then made available to all undergraduates.
- Proactively expand our postgraduate entrepreneurship offering.
- Create and offer a new Entrepreneurship MOOC for all students and staff, as well as external individuals and organisations.
- Launch a careers-based service promoting entrepreneurship as a career option and offering a range of inspirational events and interactive programmes designed to encourage ideation and creativity.
- Package and promote our already extensive range of opportunities for students to work with entrepreneurial ventures including paid internships, student projects and volunteering.
- Invite all new staff to learn about Strathclyde Inspire as part of the new staff induction process.
- Promote, to all staff, a range of in-depth and specialist CPD opportunities including Entrepreneurial Thinking & Behaviours and IP & Commercialisation.