The Industry Engagement Team supports industry partners in accessing University expertise, research and technology which helps to maximise economic and societal impact.
Our unique partnership approach can help you to solve business challenges, identify new opportunities and enable business growth.
The Industry Engagement team can provide access to:
- Academic strengths in Engineering, Science, Technology, Business and the Humanities.
- Internationally leading capabilities in 5G and Communications, Fintech, HealthTech, Industrial Informatics, Quantum Technologies, Space, Energy, Enabling Technologies and Manufacturing.
- Glasgow City Innovation District - GCID is Scotland's first innovation district which is transforming the way academia, business and industry collaborate in the creation and co-production of new technologies and ideas.
- National Manufacturing Institute Scotland - NMIS is an industry-led international centre of manufacturing expertise, working to make Scotland and the UK a global leading in advanced manufacturing,
- Opportunities for Collaborative Research, Commercialisation, Consultancy, Continuous Professional Development (CPD), Co-location and Equipment and Facilities.
Get in touch to see how we can help you connect to the right people, partners and innovators.