Vacancies About Strathclyde
ResearchResearch is of central importance in everything we do. It informs our teaching and helps us to make a difference to business, industry and society as a whole.
Work with usWe have a world-leading reputation for our work with businesses and organisations, large and small. We're ranked 5th in the UK with Cambridge for spin-out company creation.
Technology & Innovation CentreAt the Technology & Innovation Centre we're transforming the way academics, business, industry and the public sector work in partnership.
Our facilitiesWe offer specialist, shared and flexible laboratory facilities where industry can work with world class researchers in a range of bespoke services that can be tailored to meet your specific business requirements.
The University of Strathclyde is a place of useful learning where we're recognised as being:
- People-oriented: committed to our staff and students, providing opportunities and investing in their development.
- Bold: confident and challenging about what we do, and supportive of appropriate and managed risk in our decision-making.
- Innovative: focused on discovering and applying knowledge with impact, and encouraging creative thinking and new ideas.
- Collaborative: working together, internally and externally, with integrity and in an open, respectful way.
- Ambitious: for our institution, staff and students as well as supporting the ambitions of our partners.