Masters degree or a first or upper second-class Honours degree (or overseas equivalent) in Business & Management or other relevant subject area.
You can prove your knowledge of English by:
- Passing a Secure English Language Test from our list of accepted providers with an IELTS (or equivalent) score of 6.5, with no individual element below 5.5.
- We will also consider evidence of prior study using English as the medium of instruction, if this study was in the last five years.
How can I apply?
During the application you'll be asked for the following:
- your full contact details
- transcripts and certificates of all degrees
- proof of English language proficiency if English isn't your first language
- two references, one of which must be academic
- funding or scholarship information
- research proposal of no more than 500 words in length, this should give us an idea of the area of business research you are interested in, what research question you might like to answer and your preferred methodology (bear in mind that this is a only proposal and we would expect your ideas to change throughout the year)
By filling these details out as fully as possible, you'll avoid any delay to your application being processed by the University.
Your application will go to our departmental PGR Directors who will be in touch and match you to a supervisor.