Professional Examination for Architects in Scotland
Joint Short Course - Part 3
This year’s Part 3 Joint Short Course takes place over three separate events at: the University of Strathclyde, the Mackintosh School and the University of Dundee.
How to register - Strathclyde registered candidates only
For the first event at Strathclyde University, please complete and submit the downloadable pdf Professional Examination Registration Form 2017 by Friday 2 June. Post this to:Ellen Thomson, Department of Architecture, University of Strathclyde, Level 3, James Weir Building, 75 Montrose Street, Glasgow, G1 1XJ.
How to book - Strathclyde registered candidates only
There are separate Online Shop links to book each of the 3 events which should be booked separately:
- Wednesday 14, Thursday 15 and Friday 16 June, 2017. Joint Short Course. University of Strathclyde. Booking and payment: Joint Short Course (£240.00)
- Monday 11 and Tuesday 12 September 2017. Update Course - Contract Game. Glasgow School of Art. Booking and payment: Update Course Contract Game (£160.00)
- Friday 26 Jan OR Friday 2 February 2018. Update Course Day (exam review and mock interview techniques). University of Dundee. Booking and payment: Update Course Day - exam review + mock interview techniques (£80.00)
For all of the events, payment can be made as follows:
- On-Line-Shop (using the links above)
- By Cheque (made payable to 'University of Strathclyde')
- By Invoice (please request this method by e-mail)
Candidates registered elsewhere should contact their respective school's Professional Studies Advisor.
The Strathclyde Programme will be e-mailed to you prior to the start of the Course. Further information on the GSA and Dundee events will be sent to you directly in due course.