We’re the first department in the UK to fully embrace the importance of integrating infrastructure and the environment in today’s world.
This makes us an ideal choice for graduate students who are interested in doing a postgraduate degree that is highly marketable. The success rate of graduates from our department is excellent, with most finding permanent course-related employment within six months of completing their degree!
One-year taught Masters degrees
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering with Industry
- MSc Environmental Engineering
- MSc Environmental Entrepreneurship
- MSc Hydrogeology
- MSc Sustainability & Environmental Studies
One-year Masters by Research degrees
- MRes Climate Change Adaptation
- MRes Geoenvironmental Engineering
- MRes Integrated Pollution Prevention & Control