The academic team consist of internationally renowned researchers that possess expertise from across the energy and power engineering field. In addition, the centre’s industrial partners are an integral part of the programme and the expanding list of partners reflects the quality of the centre.
Strathclyde academic team
- Dr Bruce Stephen: Research Fellow
- Professor Campbell Booth: Professor
- Dr James Irvine: Reader
- Professor Keith Bell: Professor
- Professor Lie Xu: Professor
- Professor Tim Bedford: Associate Principal
- Dr Ivana Kockar: Reader
- Professor Stuart Galloway: Professor
- Dr Khaled Ahmed: Senior Lecturer
- Dr Steven Blair: Lecturer
Imperial academic team
Professor Timothy Green, Co-director
"There is a long history of Imperial College and Strathclyde cooperating in research that lays the foundations of the energy networks to support a deeply decarbonised system. The CDT brings together an inspiring set of new talents, who grow through the training and research offered and give us confidence that the future is in good hands."