Many routes – one MBA
The Strathclyde MBA is a very flexible programme. We offer a variety of study routes, allowing you to choose a programme which suits both your work and/or personal circumstances:
- full-time (12 months intensive study in Glasgow)
- part-time (evening classes in Glasgow over 2-3 years)
- flexible learning (combination of off-campus, self-paced study, interspersed with workshops and seminars: 3-5 years)
- Strathclyde Executive MBA – International (study your MBA locally in Singapore, Malaysia, Switzerland, Greece, Bahrain, Dubai or Oman)
Should your circumstances change during your study, or should you want to vary the way you complete your Strathclyde MBA, we also allow our course members the opportunity to transfer to a different study route, even if that means studying in a different country!
We've had full-time course members who have completed their studies by flexible learning, and international part- time course members who have studied at our other international centres.
While each of the study routes have differences in how they are delivered, you can be assured that no matter where and how you study for your Strathclyde MBA, each study route has the same:
- entry criteria
- course content and core learning materials
- degree parchment