Travel Insurance

Insurance whilst travelling on University business, trip notification, summary details of cover, benefits and services.

Buildings and Contents Insurance

Cover for the University's buildings and contents, policy excess and claims process.

Computer Insurance

Cover for all computing equipment, policy excess and claims process.

Equipment Insurance

Insurance for equipment owned, hired or on loan to the University whilst on campus and during transit.

Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance 

Liability policies held by the University. Cover for visitors to the University.

Motor Insurance

Insurance for fleet and hired vehicles, policy excess and claims process.