OneDrive is Microsoft's online cloud storage service.
University staff, postgraduate researchers, taught postgraduates and undergraduates can access OneDrive storage through their Office365 (University email) acount.
Features of OneDrive
With OneDrive you can:
- Store up to 1 terabyte (TB) of content online
- Upload files up to 2 gigabytes (GB) in size
- Create new or edit existing documents using Microsoft’s Online Office applications
- Share files with other University of Strathclyde staff and students
- Share files with external users, e.g. research collaborators