OneDrive is Microsoft's online cloud storage service.
University staff, postgraduate researchers, taught postgraduates and undergraduates can access OneDrive for Business storage through their Office365 (Strathclyde email) account.
Features of OneDrive
With OneDrive for Business you can:
- Store up to 1 terabyte (TB) of content online
- Upload files up to 250 gigabytes (GB) in size
- Create new or edit existing documents using Microsoft’s Online Office applications
- Share files with other University of Strathclyde staff and students
- Share files with external users, e.g. research collaborators
For further information, please see our In-Depth section.
Go to OneDrive now