Don't forget you can always ask us if you need help or would like one-to-one advice.
We're here to help you with all aspects of Library and IT services at the university. If you need help or advice, you can:
- Walk up to our enquiry desks (on Levels 3, 4 and 5) any time during staffed hours.
- Email or call us. We respond to enquiries during staffed hours. Help is also available from our out-of-hours service outwith these times. See our contact us page for more information.
Talk to your Faculty Librarian
If you have a specialist query regarding your dissertation, thesis or research project, you may want to contact your Faculty Librarian.
Faculty Librarians can help with:
- Queries relating to teaching/research activities
- Getting started with a literature search
- Conducting a comprehensive literature search
- Devising a search strategy
- Using a particular resource
- Tracking down publications
- Managing your references
- Evaluating resources
Each of Strathclyde's four Faculties has at least one dedicated Faculty Librarian. Visit our Faculty Librarians page to find the Librarian for your subject area.