The BENELEX project has produced the following outputs:
- working papers, on which we welcome suggestions, comments and other feedback;
- academic articles in international peer-reviewed legal and political science journals; and
- policy briefs that will present in a succinct and accessible way the main project findings on whether and how benefit-sharing can (and crucially when it cannot) contribute to an equitable transition to the green economy.
In addition, BENELEX is producing
- five academic monographs, to be published in 2019;
- a special issue of an international peer-reviewed law journal (Trasnational Environmental Law, to be published in 2019); and
- three training modules for indigenous peoples' and local communities' advocates and lawyers, providing practical guidance on operationalising benefit-sharing and concluding benefit-sharing agreements. The modules will be made available online and in print in English, French and Spanish to ensure its accessibility to stakeholders in different regions in November-December 2018.
If you experience any difficulty in accessing any of the publications listed below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.