Strathclyde Centre Environmental Law & Governance
- Meet Kaur, The impact of different types of Regulatory Chill on State Governments entering into International Investment Agreements and how it might affect cities’ ability to regulate for climate action without impediment or risk to the cities or the State, SCELG Working Paper 15/2021
- Nicola Sharman, Accelerating and Enhancing Inter-State Climate Technology Transfer: The Potential Value of a Benefit Sharing Approach, SCELG Working Paper 14/2021
- David W Cody, Meet Kaur, Mitchell Lennan, Annaïg Nicol, Thomas Paxton and Syed A Tassawar, Interfaces and Interconnections between the Paris Agreement, the Sendai Framework and the Sustainable Development Goals, SCELG Working Paper 13/2021
- G Medici Colombo and L Wegener, The Value of Climate Change-Impacted Ligitation: An Alternative Perspective on the Phenomenon of 'Climate Change Litigation', SCELG Working Paper 12/2019
- E Robb, Making Democracy Great Again: An Exploration of Democratic Values in Climate Change Litigation, SCELG Working Paper 11/2018 .
- C Wambua, Promoting Public Acceptance of Wind Energy Projects in Kenya: Towards a Wind-Wind Solution, SCELG Working Paper 10/2017
- LS Lynes, Climate Change Law and Colonialism: Legal Standing of Three Rivers and a Hypothetical Case of Bison Personhood in Canada, SCELG Working Paper 9/2017
- E Morgera and M Ntona, Linking Small-scale Fisheries to International Obligations on Marine Technology Transfer, SCELG Working Paper 8/2017
- D Diz, E Morgera and M Wilson, Sharing the Benefits of Sustainable Fisheries: From Global to Local Legal Approaches to Marine Ecosystem Services for Poverty Alleviation (Science – Policy Analysis), SCELG Working Paper 7/2017
- M Ntona and E Morgera, Connecting SDG 14 With the Other Sustainable Development Goals Through Marine Spatial Planning,SCELG Working Paper 6/2017
- P Robert, A Legal Assessment of Indigenous Peoples’ Rights to Lands and Natural Resources over Transboundary Aquifers Contaminated by Mining Production within the Lake Titicaca Region, SCELG Working Paper 5/2016
- F Sindico and A Manganelli (Eds.), Groundwater Governance: Drawing Connections Between Science, Knowledge and Policy-Making, SCELG Working Paper 4/2016
- F Sindico, A Story of 2.0 Texts and of the Landing of the Paris Agreement, SCELG Working Paper 3/2015
- L Omuko, Climate Change Governance at Sub Governance Level: Key Lessons for Kenya's County Government, SCELG Working Paper 2/2015.
- C Murdoch, Can Legalizing Trade Save Endangered Species? An investigation into the Conservation Merits of a Legal Market for CITES Prohibited Specimens, SCELG Working Paper 1/2015