The next generation of Strathclyde success stories
The SEN Rising Stars Programme is a tailored accelerator programme for endorsed early-stage businesses emerging from the Strathclyde community. Accepted Rising Stars have access to the following benefits over a 6-month cohort period:
- Dedicated cohort co-working space
- Bespoke development plan with priority support from the Start-Up Manager
- Programme of entrepreneurial events including seminars, workshops, clinics, peer problem sharing / solving sessions and networking opportunities exclusive to Rising Stars
- Preferential access to all Enterprise Hub and SEN support services
- Opportunity for early stage funding of up to £1k
Eligibility and application information
The Rising Stars Programme is open to all Strathclyde students, staff and alumni with early-stage businesses. In order to apply you MUST be a registered SEN client and have engaged with the SEN Community or Start-Up Manager. If we believe your business has the potential to scale quickly you will be invited to submit an application.
Two cohorts of Rising Stars are inducted in September and March of each year. If you have questions regarding the programme, please contact the Enterprise Team.