The BeneLex team is comprised of research fellows and research assistants. The team has been supported by a Board of Advisors and by visiting researchers from academia and practice. The team continues to welcome enquiries about possible collaborations.
Visitors and collaborators: In the group photo above, the team is accompanied by Dr Adriana Bessa, who has established an informal collaboration with the BENELEX team with regards to the international legal concept of "local communities." Over the period 2015-2018, the BENELEX team welcomed amid its fold the following visiting reserchers:
- Dr Saskia Vermeylen, at the time Senior Lecturer, Lancaster University Environment Centre (now with SCELG);
- Dr Lalanath de Silva, Director, Environmental Democracy Practice, World Resources Institute, Washington DC;
- Dr Margherita Brunori (PhD, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Pisa), who is the author of the drawings featuring on the BENELEX website and social media;
- Komlan Sangbana, Researcher, Institute for Environmental Sciences and Member of the Platform for International Water Law, Faculty of Law, University of Geneva;
- Dimitri Pag-Yendu, PhD candidate, University of Laval, Canada;
- Marie-Catherine Petersmann, PhD Candidate, European University Institute, Italy;
- Núria Reguart-Segarra, PhD, Lecturer and Researcher in training at the University Jaume I of Castellón, Spain.
In addition, Mara Ntona and Kate McKenzie, PhD candidates at SCELG, have been collaborating with BENELEX researchers in managing BENELEX social media.