As a student or member of the Library you automatically have a Library account. You should check your online account regularly to monitor your library transactions and thus prevent fines accumulating.
Accessing your Library account
Choose the 'Sign in' option at the top right of the SUPrimo screen. Log in with either of your:
- Strathclyde email and ds password (staff and students), or
- Library barcode and password (External members only)
This shows your address details held by the Library. If these are not correct, please contact Information Services.
This lists the titles you have on loan and the date each item is due for return.
We automatically renew your loans unless:
- another customer has reserved an item
- you've already held the item for 24 weeks (Standard loan), 6 weeks (1 Week loan), or 1 week (Short Loan)
- you have fines of £10 or more
- you have an overdue item that has been reserved
This section gives details about the reservations you have placed. Items will display as On Hold Shelf when available for you to collect.
Fines and fees
Here you will find details of any outstanding fines or fees that you owe.
Logging out of your Library account
Remember to select the 'Sign Out' link at the top of the SUPrimo screen to disconnect from this service and prevent your details from being available for others to view. If you think someone else may have access to your Library account, you can reset your password.