Funding and Financial Support Team
The Funding and Financial Support team is here to help. We know that some students may be impacted financially by the current pandemic. If you need assistance in meeting your essential living costs or meeting exceptional essential costs you can apply for assistance.
- If you are a Home or RUK student you can apply to the Discretionary Fund.
- All students can apply to our Financial Support Funds.
If you'd like to make an application please complete a downloaded form and email it to us at the email address below, along with electronic copies, scans or photos of as many of the supporting documents as you are able to gather. Don't worry if you're not sure which fund to apply to: send us a form and we will consider you for any funds that are appropriate to your stituation, or email us for more guidance.
- We are also offering a remote short term loan facility from the University's Emergency Aid Fund.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you need assistance.
We continue to offer support and guidance on:
- Eligibility when applying to SAAS (Student Awards Agency Scotland), SFE (Student Finance England), Wales and Northern Ireland
- The financial implications of academic decisions, for example, registration with attendance or academic suspension
The Advice Hub in the Students Union can give you advice on Benefit entitlement
The Student Lifecycle team administer Council Tax exemption
The Finance Office manage tuition and accommodation fee payments
- Student Experience & Enhancement Services
- Print Services
- Estates Services
- Finance Directorate
- Human Resources Directorate
- Internal Audit
- Research & Knowledge Exchange Services