The aim of the Technology & Innovation Centre is to encourage partnership between researchers, academics and industry to create solutions to important industrial challenges.
Below are some of the centres, groups, departments and facilities located in the Technology & Innovation Centre. Find out more about them.
- Atoms, Beams & Plasma (ABP)
- Centre for Ultra Engineering (CUE)
- Centre for Microsystems & Photonics (CMP)
- Centre for Excellence in Signal Imaging Processing (CESIP)
- Centre for Intelligent Dynamic Communications (CIDCOM)
- Intelligent Light Centre
- Institute of Photonics
- Oil & Gas Institute
- EEE: Power and Energy – Micro grid, Demand Side, Power Electronics, HV & Sensors and Autoclave
- Future Cities
- Strathclyde Zone for Satellite Applications/ Space Catapult
- Weir Advanced Research Centre (WARC)
- Continuous Manufacturing & Crystallisation (CMAC)
- Energy Technology Partnership (ETP)