The aim of the Technology & Innovation Centre is to encourage partnership between researchers, academics and industry to create solutions to important industrial challenges.
Below are some of the centres, groups, departments and facilities located in the Technology & Innovation Centre. Find out more about them.
- Atoms, Beams & Plasma
- Centre for Excellence in Signal Imaging Processing
- Centre for Intelligent Dynamic Communications
- Centre for Microsystems & Photonics
- Centre for Ultra Engineering
- Continuous Manufacturing & Crystallisation
- EEE: Power and Energy – Micro grid, Demand Side, Power Electronics, HV & Sensors and Autoclave
- Energy Technology Partnership
- Future Cities
- Institute of Photonics
- Intelligent Light Centre
- Oil & Gas Institute
- Weir Advanced Research Centre