Study with us Graduation
Congratulations on your graduation day!
You made it! Graduation is our favourite time of the year. It's a time for celebrating your achievements at Strathclyde and sharing that day with your nearest and dearest. We love seeing you all as you transition from Strathclyde students to Strathclyde alumni.Watch our live video stream
Enrol to graduate
Summer graduation 2023 - Monday 19 June to Friday 30 June 2023
Autumn graduation 2023 - Monday 30 October to Tuesday 7 November 2023
- all students need to enrol to graduate, even if you’re not attending the ceremony. You must register as either Attending or Non-Attending
- if you don't enrol to graduate, your award will not be conferred and we won't be able to produce a parchment for you
- enrolment for the 2023 ceremonies will open in February 2023 and you'll enrol to graduate using our online enrolment form
- please don't wait until you have your results or until your award has been confirmed. If you don't enrol before the deadline of Friday 29 September you may not be able to graduate at the autumn ceremonies
- please note that Postgraduate Diploma students are presented at the November ceremonies
- if you change your mind about either attending or not attending the ceremony please let us know right away by emailing email@example.com. We need to know how many students are graduating.
Withdrawing early from your course
If you decide not to progress to the next or final year of your course and instead want to graduate at the upcoming ceremonies you must tell your department or school as soon as possible. This way they can update their records and you can be put forward for an award. Graduation enrolment is not confirmation that you intend to withdraw early from your course.
All graduating students will receive an academic transcript free of charge. If you're attending one of the graduation ceremonies you'll be able to collect your academic transcript when you come to collect your guest tickets from Level 2 of the Learning and Teaching Building.
If you're graduating in absentia then your transcript will be sent along with your award parchment after all of the graduation ceremonies have taken place, and this will be sent to the address you provide during the enrolment process.
Please note that as academic transcripts contain personal sensitive data you'll need to present your student card/photo ID for verification purposes before your transcript can be released; it will not be possible for someone else to collect the transcript on your behalf.
From enroling to clearing your debts, make sure you've done everything you need to do to graduate!
Honorary Degrees are awarded to recognise exceptional service and contribution to academic inquiry and the advancement of learning, the University, and to society, nationally and/or internationally.Find out more about Honorary Degrees at Strathclyde