Congratulations on your graduation day!
You made it! Graduation is our favourite time of the year. It's a time for celebrating your achievements at Strathclyde and sharing that day with your nearest and dearest. We love seeing you all as you transition from Strathclyde students to Strathclyde alumni.
Our winter 2019 graduations are now over. You can watch your ceremonies again here.
Enrol to graduate
Here's the deal:
The following dates are provisional only and subject to change.
Summer graduation 2020 - Monday 22 June to Friday 3 July 2020
Winter graduation 2020 - Monday 2 November to Monday 9 November 2020
- all students need to enrol to graduate, even if you’re not attending the ceremony. You must register as either Attending or Non-Attending
- if you don't enrol to graduate, your award will not be conferred and we won't be able to produce a parchment for you
- enrolment for the Summer 2019 ceremonies is now closed
- enrolment for the Summer 2020 ceremonies will open in March 2020 and you'll enrol to graduate using our online enrolment form
- please don’t wait until you have your results or until your award has been confirmed. If you don’t enrol before the deadline you may not be able to graduate
- if you change your mind about either attending or not attending the ceremony please let us know right away by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We need to know how many students are graduating
This part is also REALLY important
If you decide not to progress to the next or final year of your course and instead want to graduate at the upcoming ceremonies you must tell your department or school AND email the Student Business team immediately. This way we can update our records and you can be put forward for an award. Graduation enrolment is not confirmation that you intend to withdraw early from your course.
All graduating students will receive an academic transcript free of charge.
If you're attending one of the graduation ceremonies you'll be able to collect your academic transcript when you come to collect your guest tickets from the McCance building.
If you're graduating in absentia then you'll be able to collect your transcript along with your award parchment (from the McCance building) after all of the graduation ceremonies have taken place.
Please note that as academic transcripts contain personal sensitive data you'll need to present your student card for verification purposes before your transcript can be released.