Summer 2019 graduations will take place between Wednesday 19 June and Friday 28 June.
Our winter ceremonies will run from Friday 1 November and Friday 8 November.
Enrol to graduate
Here's the deal:
- all students need to enrol to graduate, even if you’re not attending the ceremony. You must register as either Attending or Non-Attending
- If you don't enrol to graduate, your award will not be conferred and we won't be able to produce a parchment for you
- You'll enrol to graduate using our online enrolment form. Online enrolment will open the week beginning 25 March 2019
- The deadline for enrolment for June ceremonies is Friday 3 May 2019. Please don’t wait until you have your results or until your award has been confirmed. If you don’t enrol before the deadline you may not be able to graduate
- If you change your mind about either attending or not attending the ceremony please let us know right away by emailing email@example.com. We need to know how many students are graduating.
This part is also REALLY important
If you decide not to progress to the next or final year of your course and instead want to graduate at the upcoming ceremonies you must tell your department or school AND email the Student Business team immediately. This way we can update our records and you can be put forward for an award. Graduation enrolment is not confirmation that you intend to withdraw early from your course.