Is this for you?
To apply for these scholarships, you must:
- be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person;
- be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country;
- be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2018;
- hold a first degree of *at least upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Masters degree);
- not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high income country;
- be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship.
*if we receive a high number of applications, candidates who hold a first degree with first class honours will be given preference.
The 2018 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme Terms & Conditions including the revised list of eligible countries are available on the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission website at: cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/shared-scholarships/
The eligible courses for 2018 are:
MSc Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Technology
MSc Electronic and Electrical Engineering
MSc Environmental Health Sciences
MSc Forensic Science
MSc Pharmaceutical Analysis
MSc Sustainable Engineering: Renewable Energy Systems and the Environment
MSc International Relations, Law and Security
These scholarships do not cover undergraduate courses, PhD study, or any pre-sessional English language teaching, and are tenable for one year only.