Your Library account
All members of Strathclyde staff are automatically made members of the Library. You can access online resources using your DS username and password.
You will need a Library card if you wish to come into the Library building regularly. This is separate from your staff ID card. Please:
- fill in our membership form online, or
- come to the Library in person to apply for your card.
When applying for or collecting your Library card, please bring with you:
- photographic ID, such as your staff ID card, and
- a document, such as a bank statement or utility bill, confirming a UK home address.
Your online Library account
You can use your online Library account to reserve Library materials and renew items on loan.
To access your online account:
- Go to SUPrimo
- Choose the 'sign in' link
- Use your DS username and password to log in to your account