You will receive an email from Admissions containing new login details for your student account, these will be different from the login details for your application. You need to follow the instructions in the email to gain access to your university accounts and services.
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) is the best way of keeping your account and your work secure and safe from scammers, you will only have to authenticate for University Services when you are off campus. To register your devices for MFA and to find out more about it, visit the Student MFA Pages.
You will not be able to complete registration until you have paid your tuition fees.
If you are eligible for SAAS funding, you must apply every year of your studies. Further information can be found at Student Awards Agency Scotland.
Links to further details about tuition fees & methods of payment can be found below.
- Login to PEGASUS using your university email address and the password that you have already set up. You should be taken directly to the registration screen, if not click on the curriculum tab and choose the online registration link
- Complete the Data Privacy Notice and University Security Policy questions
- Upload your photo by clicking on the photo image. The photo guidelines should be followed
- You must fulfil ALL the criteria, ensuring any red crosses have been updated to green ticks. You can do this by clicking on the links provided
- Once all the criteria have green ticks, click the ‘Register Now’ button and accept the terms and conditions to complete registration
To add the accommodation type, click on the 'Addresses' tab and follow the instructions below.
- Click on the link above your home address
- Click on the drop-down menu for 'Accommodation Type' and choose the relevant option
- Click on 'Submit'
- Repeat for term address
Once all your personal details are complete, click the 'Confirm' button.
From September 2023, all new undergraduate students will be required to undertake two short training courses as part of the registration process:
- Tackling Gender-Based Violence
- StrathEqual – equality, diversity, and inclusion for students
There are links to these on your Pegasus portal. Once completed, the red crosses will turn to green ticks. There may be a short delay between completion and Pegasus updating.
For more details about the courses, please see our Student Courses webpage which includes Frequently Asked Questions. There are a very small number of shorter University programmes that do not require completion of this training as part of registration. If this applies to you, the courses will not appear on Pegasus. Should you wish to complete them, you will be able to do so via MyPlace once you have registered.
The University of Strathclyde App provides you real-time, on-the-go, anytime information to support you during your time here. You can use the App to access your student card, the library, your timetable, exam results and university emails.
Student Experience Helpdesk
You can contact the Student Experience Helpdesk in several ways: