If you have any questions regarding student loans, bursaries or scholarships, or any financial matter, you can contact one of our Student Financial Support Advisers.
We offer help to those in serious financial difficulties.The kind of problems we can help with include:
- undergraduate and postgraduate, full-time and part-time funding queries
- applications to the Discretionary Fund and the Childcare Fund
- applying for support from the Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS), the Student Loans Company, Student Finance England, Wales and Northern Ireland
- short-term loans from the University's Emergency Aid Fund
- part-time fee grant
- academic decisions and financial implications
- trust funds, bursaries and scholarships
If you want to discuss any financial matters, then why not come and see us for a chat. Our office is located in The Advice Centre (MC1.41) in the McCance Building. All matters are discussed in complete confidence.
Course fees are different depending on where you live. Find out the tuition fees for your course.
If you have any additional questions you can go to the Finance Helpdesk, Level 1, McCance Building:
The Council Tax is set by local authorities in the UK to help pay for certain services they provide.
It’s based on the value of the house, flat or other dwelling in which you live.
The cost of studying at Strathclyde depends on the course you’re on, your level of study and where you live.