If you have any questions regarding student loans, bursaries or scholarships, or any financial matter, you can contact one of our Student Financial Support Advisers.
We offer help to those in serious financial difficulties.The kind of problems we can help with include:
- undergraduate and postgraduate, full-time and part-time funding queries
- applications to the Discretionary Fund and the Childcare Fund
- applying for support from the Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS), the Student Loans Company, Student Finance England, Wales and Northern Ireland
- short-term loans from the University's Emergency Aid Fund
- part-time fee grant
- academic decisions and financial implications
- trust funds, bursaries and scholarships
If you want to discuss any financial matters, then why not come and see us for a chat. Our office is located in The Advice Centre (MC1.41) in the McCance Building. All matters are discussed in complete confidence.