StrathlifeFinancial matters

If you have any questions regarding student loans, bursaries or scholarships, or any financial matter, you can contact one of our Financial Support Advisers.

We offer help to those in serious financial difficulties; including:

  • undergraduate and postgraduate, full-time and part-time funding queries
  • applications to the Discretionary Fund and the Childcare Fund
  • applying for support from the Student Awards Agency Scotland (SAAS), the Student Loans Company, Student Finance England, Wales and Northern Ireland
  • short-term loans from the University's Emergency Aid Fund
  • part-time fee grant
  • academic decisions and financial implications
  • trust funds, bursaries and scholarships

Visit the Funding & Financial Support Team's webpages.

Payment of tuition fees

Take a look at the different options for paying your tuition fees.

If you have any additional questions about paying your fees, visit the Finance Helpdesk, Level 1, McCance Building. Email: Or telephone: +44 (0)141 548 4500.


The cost of studying at Strathclyde depends on the course you’re on, your level of study and where you live.

Financial assistance

If you're a student from the UK who is experiencing financial difficulty during your time at Strathclyde, you can access a number of funds depending on your circumstances: