to improve the operations and extend the life of new and existing nuclear installations by applying research and expertise to address life cycle costs and support nuclear power as a key element of net-zero.
This is achieved through:
- Operating across all lifecycle stages of the nuclear industry
- Focusing on understanding and aligning industry needs with solutions
- Research projects having the main aim of reducing the cost of running nuclear plants across their whole lifecycle
- Making connections across disciplines and centres of excellence
- Operating as a hub for Nuclear related activity at the University of Strathclyde
Address the lifetime value and extension of a nuclear plant
ANRC provides research for industry-led projects for members as well as early-stage research that will address future/potential use.