About Estates Services
Estates Services is a large and diverse department. We look after estate planning and strategy, sustainability and environmental management, project delivery and estate operations.
Here’s just a small selection of what we do:
- manage projects, such as the development of our new £60 million learning and teaching hub
- deal with all maintenance, repair and alteration requests across the University
- look after University telephones, car parking, mail and other essentials
- keep our campus clean
- make the University more sustainable
- look after the safety and security of students, staff and visitors
- keep University’s green spaces looking beautiful
- coordinate weddings at Ross Priory
- ensure University is using physical space effectively
- manage University’s assets
- collaborate with a wide range of partners, including industry and government to create spaces that foster innovation.