You will not be able to complete registration until you have paid your tuition fees.
If you are eligible for Student Awards Agency Scotland (SAAS) funding, you must apply every year of your studies. Further information can be found at Student Awards Agency Scotland.
Links to further details about tuition fees & methods of payment can be found below:
- Login to PEGASUS using your University email address and the password that you have already set up. You should be taken directly to the registration screen, if not click on the curriculum tab and choose the online registration link
- Complete the Data Privacy Notice and University Security Policy questions
- Upload your photo by clicking on the photo image. The photo guidelines should be followed
- You must fulfil ALL the criteria, ensuring any red crosses have been updated to green ticks. You can do this by clicking on the links provided
- Once all the criteria have green ticks, click the ‘Register Now’ button and accept the terms and conditions to complete registration
To add the accommodation type, click on the 'Addresses' tab and follow the instructions below.
- Click on the link above your home address
- Click on the drop-down menu for 'Accommodation Type' and choose the relevant option
- Click on 'Submit'
- Repeat for term address
Once all your personal details are complete, click the 'Confirm' button.
If you are a Student Route visa holder, failure to complete registration could result in your being withdrawn from your programme. If you are withdrawn from your programme, this will be reported to UKVI and result in the withdrawal of sponsorship of your Student Route visa. If your registration will be delayed for any reason, you must inform your department.
If you are returning from academic or voluntary suspension, you will need to upload a copy of your new visa when registering.
If you have changed immigration status or recently received pre-settlement or settlement status, you will need to upload confirmation of your immigration status and a screenshot of your immigration status share code. We are required to keep a record of all students’ right to study in the UK.
The University of Strathclyde App provides you with real-time, on-the-go, anytime information to support you during your time here. You can use the App to access your student card, the library, your timetable, exam results, and university emails.
Student Experience Helpdesk
You can contact the Student Experience Helpdesk in several ways: